Stórica Studio (previously Silver + Salt) is hiring a Fine Jewelry Sales Associate to join our totally awesome team. In this role, you will educate and support our customers in finding the perfect piece of jewelry while also supporting our permanent welded jewelry associates on an as needed basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers & ensuring they feel welcome and appreciated.
- Answering questions about our jewelry, gemstones, production and sourcing processes while guiding customers to find the perfect item in their price point.
- Ensuring specifications for made-to-order items are clearly and accurately documented and customer communication is logged.
- Working with customers during their welded jewelry appointments. This includes, but is not limited to, committing prices and chain styles to memory, helping customers with the proper measurement/fitting of the chain and using a pulse-arc welder to weld the chain.
- Fulfilling web orders by using our shipping quality policies and packaging up high value items in a special and personalized way.
- Helping to ensure that our storefront is clean, tidy and maintained throughout shifts.
- Working collaboratively with multiple teams to complete tasks, for example; updating customers on the status of their order, assist with inventory and reporting store needs to management team.
- Ability to be continuously coached and learn new or changing policies as they develop.
- Someone with experience in, or a passion for, jewelry & gemstones.
- Warm & welcoming - willing to answer questions and help customers find what they need at a price point that is comfortable for them.
- Interested in learning how to use the pulse-arc welder to weld permanent jewelry.
- Comfortable closing sales across a range of price points.
- Comfortable in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Willing to flex into other projects and areas of need, especially during times when foot traffic might be quiet.
- An excellent communicator internally as it relates to colleagues and externally as it relates to customers.
- Excited to work with a close knit team of people who are passionate about jewelry & excited to see Stórica Studio continue to grow and evolve.
- Available to work weekends and flexibility to work holidays.
We will provide support & paid training for this role. this opportunity also has room to explore and grow into other areas of our jewelry business.
Compensation starts at $20/hr plus the possibility of tips depending on business need for coverage in our welding department. Pay is dependent on experience and includes sick & vacation paid time off and company paid health insurance. This is an in-person position at our retail store/studio in downtown Seattle on the waterfront. All employees must be full-vaccinated against COVID-19 and pass a background check.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.
Stórica Studio is an inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or disability.