Persian Turquoise Flower Charm | 14k Gold
DescriptionThis whimsical yet graceful pendant features a suite of lovely, bright-blue Persian turquoise. It is crafted of lustrous 14k gold and accented with three tiny seed pearls dangling from the central floral motif. Place this on any of your favorite vintage or contemporary chains to add a beautiful piece of history to your neckline.
- Features a total of eight Persian turquoise cabochons each measuring approximately 2-3mm in diameter
- Crafted of 14k yellow gold
- Dimensions: from top to bottom approximately 15mm, by about 12mm in width
- Three seed pearls each measuring about 1.5-2mm dangle from the bottom of the pendant
- This pendant is dated circa 1900 and thus may show signs of wear commensurate with its age. It has been evaluated to ensure the stones are secure.
This pendant is part of our Amaranthine collection, which celebrates the ways in which jewelry is everlasting. It was made in the early 1900s and was selected by Christine at an antique jewelry show in 2023. By featuring a collection focused on giving new life to antique & vintage jewelry, we are reducing our environmental impact and giving this beautiful piece of jewelry new life.
This item is in stock. See our policies page for more details on our resize process, shipping guidelines and return policies.
- Consciously Crafted
- Woman & Minority Owned
- Free US Shipping